For many of us, dental emergencies in Millville are just a fact of life. It’s wise to have the name and number of a competent dental professional handy when a dental emergency strikes. In our area, that professional is Dr. George Kourakin at My Dentist. Here are a few advantages of coming here for your emergency:
- We cater to cowards and are known for our pain-free injections.
- We offer two types of relaxing sedation to help calm your nerves.
- We’re open until 6 p.m. four evenings a week for your convenience.
- We offer a guarantee on our dental restorations – if anything goes wrong with your filling, crown, bridge, or other restoration within five years, we’ll fix it for free. Not only that, but our Klencher crowns come with a lifetime guarantee against breakage!
If your mouth is hurting, call us now at 856-497-7881 to schedule an appointment. We can usually see you the same day. Plus, Dr. Kourakin’s cell phone number is on our answering machine for after-hours and weekend emergencies.
Rely on Us For Fast Help During Your Dental Emergency
Over more than 35 years of practice experience, Dr. Kourakin has helped his patients through every kind of dental crisis imaginable. You can feel comfortable in his skills and experience when it comes to repairing your own smile. Plus, each of our patient care rooms features a TV to entertain you while we work.
When you come in for your dental dilemma, Dr. Kourakin and our team will quickly assess your situation to determine a course of treatment. Whenever possible, we’ll give you options on your smile care. Below are a few types of treatment we may recommend for your emergency:
- Tooth Fillings – Our tooth-colored fillings will stop your pain and blend in flawlessly with the rest of your smile.
- Dental Crowns – A new crown will cap and repair a damaged tooth to protect it and prevent further problems. Our Klencher crowns come with a lifetime guarantee!
- Tooth Extractions – If we’re unable to save your tooth, we’ll gently remove it to protect your oral health. We can also perform some wisdom teeth extractions.
- TMJ Treatment – We have several ways to treat TMJ pain, including custom oral appliances, prescription medication, and Botox®.
Come see My Dentist for any dental emergencies in Millville. Call us now at 856-497-7881 to schedule your appointment. For non-emergency needs, you can also make an appointment .