Custom dentures are a fantastic way to replace a mouthful of teeth. If you’re missing all or nearly all your teeth, Dr. Kourakin can use modern dentures to give you back a beautiful smile and strong bite. Our Millville dentures will help you:
- Eat what you want when dining out
- Make trying new restaurants an adventure
- Smile with full confidence in your social interactions
- Earn more respect from your coworkers and peers
- Improve your oral health and total body health
- Make better first impressions
- Boost your overall self-esteem
What are you waiting for? Give My Dentist a call today at 856-825-0618 to schedule your complimentary dentures consultation. For your convenience, we’re open until 6 p.m. four evenings a week.
We Offer Several Types of Dentures
It’s no fun living without all your teeth. Not only are biting and chewing difficult, but a lack of teeth can cause you to hide your smile behind your hand. If you’re tired of practicing a “closed-lip” smile so that others don’t notice your missing teeth, the team at My Dentist would love to help you. One of the ways we often give our patients back their teeth is with modern dentures.
If it’s been a while since you tried custom dentures – or maybe you’re never tried them – you’re in for a surprise. Today’s dentures fit better and feel more comfortable than ever. Your new teeth will be a far cry from your grandparents’ “false teeth” you remember from your childhood. You’ll love the way your new dentures perform, and we’ll make certain they give you a natural-looking smile that others will never guess is not your original teeth.
Depending on your needs, we can fit you with one of several styles of dentures, including:
- Full Conventional Dentures – These are the gold standard when it comes to modern dentures. They will replace a complete arch of missing teeth on your upper jaw, lower jaw, or both. You can easily remove these teeth for daily cleaning.
- Partial Conventional Dentures – If you have some healthy teeth, partials may be the answer you’ve been waiting for. This type of denture will clasp into place to your other teeth.
- Implant-Retained Dentures – We’ll secure your new teeth to just a few dental implants using a system of snaps and balls. They’ll stay put without slipping when you eat, talk, and laugh.
- Implant-Secured Dentures – These are our most comfortable and highest-performing type of denture. They will anchor to dental implants using a sturdy metal bar. This method will transfer all the force of biting and chewing directly to your jaw just like natural teeth do.
- Temporary Dentures – We can provide a set of temporaries to wear while your final dentures are being made. You’ll never need to be without your teeth again.