At My Dentist, Dr. Kourakin and our team cater to the individual needs of each patient. We understand that many patients are simply too anxious to sit comfortably in the dental chair during their treatment. That’s why we offer not just one, but two sedation options in Millville. Dental sedation will allow you to:
- Relax free and easy while we tend to your smile
- Catch and treat small dental problems before they worsen
- Enjoy peace of mind about your oral health
- Reduce your anxiety about future checkups and dental work
For your convenience, we’re open until 6 p.m. Monday through Thursday. Call My Dentist today at 856-825-0618 to schedule your appointment for relaxing dental care. Our friendly office is located on West Vine Street, near its intersection with Buck Street.
Dental Sedation Will Ease Your Anxiety
Dental anxiety is very real for many patients, even to the point of preventing them from getting the dental care their smile needs to stay healthy and attractive. Here at My Dentist, we make good dental care easier by having TVs in all our patient care rooms and by offering two fantastic dental sedation options. We’ll discuss each one in detail with you and help you decide on the one that’s right for your needs. Your options include:
- Inhaled Sedation – We’ll administer this type of sedation through a comfortable mask. You’ll breathe in laughing gas, and it will immediately give you a peaceful feeling from head to toe. The effects will wear off quickly, and you’ll be able to drive yourself home safely.
- Oral Conscious Sedation – For a slightly stronger sedative effect, Dr. Kourakin will prescribe a small pill that you’ll take before your procedure. You’ll feel fully relaxed by the time we begin working on your smile. A friend or family member will need to drive you home afterward, as the pill’s effects will last for several hours.
We also offer pain-free, syringe-free anesthesia using The Wand®. It gives you a comfortable way to get local anesthesia and numbs just a single tooth so that you don’t leave our office with half your face numb for hours afterward.
Don’t be afraid of the dentist! Our Millville sedation options will help you relax and enjoy your dental visit. Call My Dentist today at 856-825-0618 to schedule your appointment, or make one .